Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP) has been hosting a series of online roundtable discussions on lessons from their CORE research projects.
The second webinar on ‘The risks and potential of Covid-19 policy responses for inclusiveness and equality’ will take place on 18 February.
- Edgar Cooke, Lecturer, Ashesi University, Ghana.
- Lorena Alcazar Valdivia, Senior Researcher, GRADE, Peru.
- Towfiqul Islam Khan, Senior Research Fellow, Center for Policy Dialogue, Bangladesh.
- Miriam Omolo, Executive Director, The African Policy Research Institute, Kenya.
- Lucas Ronconi, Professor of Economics, Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina), and Research Fellow at PEP and IZA.